Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions ('Terms') applicable to all users (‘USERS’) using our website –https://www.evisaabroad.com/ ('Us').
Refund is only possible in case your application has not been submitted to Govt. Authorities at the time of your refund/cancellation request. Once the application has been submitted to the Govt. Authorities for processing your e-Visa, no refund will be possible. If your application is rejected by the Govt. Authorities we are unable to provide a refund and you will have to apply to the local Embassy for a tourist / business visa which will incur additional charges. Your fee will be refunded by request in case of any errors or omissions from our side. In case of any data is entered by you is wrong and the application already has been submitted to the Govt. authorities, then the application fee cannot be refunded and you will need to make a fresh application with fresh payment of the application fee. For refunds you may contact us via contact form on the website or sending by email at: email@example.com
- India Tourist Visa (ETA) – Is an Electronic Visa introduced by the Government of India for tourist travelers intending to travel to India. This approved Visa Authorization is sent via email
- Application Form: Is the India Visa application form that is available on this website for the users to fill up and submit. Contact us – Is the page available on this website to contact the website administrator
- Terms and Conditions – Is the page on this website that provides all the terms and conditions on the usage of the services offered on this website.
- FAQ’s – Is the page on this website that offers all the frequently asked questions along with the answers to those questions.
- The users of this website must be above the age of 18 years at the time of accessing the website
- Provide complete, accurate information in the application form as mentioned in your passport
- Refrain from posting information that is incorrect, unlawful.
- Shall not use the website for any criminal activity that includes causing harm, insulting religious sentiments or spreading false information.
- Provide any additional information as may be required to process your e-Visa as and when required.
- That you have the mandate from 'others' (travelers) on whose behalf you may be submitting the application
www.evisaabroad.com responsibility towards You (Users)
- Review completely and thoroughly the application forms submitted by the users
- Check and ensure all the details provided by the users are in line with the requirements of the Indian Government
- Provide prompt e-visa processing services for the services charges as mentioned
- Ensure safe and secure online payment mechanism is in place for all payment transactions
- Will never use, disclose or share your personal information with anybody
- Contact you as and when required for any information that may be needed to process the application.
- Though all systems and procedures are in place and all precautions taken to keep the website up and running, the 24/7 availability of the website cannot be guaranteed for reasons beyond our control.
Provision of Service
- Upon filling the India Visa Online application form and making the payment, we will endevour to have the Service delivered to you within the time frame provided for in the Service description. However, in certain cases this may take longer, depending on the complexity of the customer Profile. Your Visa grant is subject to approval from the Indian Government
- Prior to making payment for the Visa, you will have an opportunity to review all the details you have provided on your screen and make changes if necessary. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before proceeding.
- Please do not arrange any travel to India until you have received email notification that your Visa request has been approved by the Indian Government. www.evisaabroad.com takes no responsibility for changes to a client's travel plans due to e-Visa processing.
- No person has been authorized to give any representations on behalf of www.evisaabroad.com in regards to the subject matter or the terms of these Terms.
- Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- www.evisaabroad.com may vary any of these Terms and any other information relating to the Service at any time, and your subsequent use of the Website will be governed by the varied Terms.
- In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms are or shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder shall survive unaffected.